Tuesday 28 May 2013

Zach Galifianakis has shaved off that famous beard, and the look he’s sporting now makes him look like a totally different guy.


The “Hangover 3″ actor has shaved his facial hair before, but the new goatee opens up his face and gives him a clean, debonair look. He also looks slimmer and says he’s quit drinking recently after an odd incident in New York.


“I’d gotten into the whiskey that night, and was listening to my headphones,” he explained. Crossing Ludlow Street, “this guy in a Jaguar cut me off. As he cut me off, I hit the car as hard as i could with my hand. I turn around, it’s two huge 6-foot-6 guys [from the Jaguar]. They both, at the same time, spit in my face!”


Maybe now that he’s changed his facial hair, he won’t be recognized by the two thugs the next time he’s in New York.


zach galifianakis



Image: LAURENT BENHAMOU/SIPA



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

ads 3

Popular Posts

ads 4

ads 5