Friday 31 May 2013

Samuel-l-jackson-1




Samuel L. Jackson followed through with his promise on Friday, after asking Reddit users to submit a 300-word monologue for him to read out loud.


But not without punking the Internet in the process. Here's the beginning of his much-anticipated monologue:



Hi, I'm Samuel L. Jackson. I'm sorry to disappoint you, Reddit, but I've decided to break the rules of my own competition, and I will not be reading a user-submitted entry as my monologue. Instead, I'd like to speak to you all from my own heart, in my own words; honestly and openly. I've been waiting to reveal something for a long, long, time and... well, here it is: I am quitting acting and pursuing a life of vigilantism. Read more...



More about Reddit, Samuel L Jackson, Watercooler, Videos, and Conversations



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

ads 3

Popular Posts

ads 4

ads 5