Saturday 1 June 2013

Andrew Luck would have "absolutely no problem" with an openly gay teammate.


The standout Indianapolis Colts quarterback sat down with Jim Boulden of CNN during a recent trip to London to discuss a number of issues, including the possibility of an openly gay player in the NFL.


“It’s the 21st century, and I know I would have absolutely no problem with it. I hope no one would treat him any differently than any straight player, no special treatment. He’s just another guy, another part of it," Luck told CNN when asked if he would have any issue with an openly gay player. “It's none of our business, the sexual preference of people. So, I hope if someone's thinking about it, that if they do come out as gay and are a professional football player and it makes them happy and it makes their life easier, then I think they should do it.”




Read More...

More on Video

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

ads 3

Popular Posts

ads 4

ads 5