Thursday 30 May 2013

Street-view-breakup


Google Street View is filled with odd sightings, weird situations and the occasional half-man, half-horse. The latest strange thing spotted on the service appears to be a woman collecting her belongings off a street curb.


According to Redditor lpmark04, who shared the image Thursday, the woman in the Street View sighting is the ex-girlfriend of a friend, who kicked the woman out of his house after the couple split. He claimed that the breakup happened a couple years ago and offered some backstory in the Reddit thread comments.



A little backstory: this picture was taken a couple years ago since they have been broken up for a while now. My buddy no longer lives in the same town as me but I became aware of this recently by his brother who is currently my coworker. I find this even more hilarious because I actually knew this girl, as me and my then-gf, her and my buddy used to double date occasionally. Read more...



More about Google Street View, Street View, Watercooler, and Pics

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

ads 3

Popular Posts

ads 4

ads 5