Friday 31 May 2013

Tumblr

Tumblr's creative director and fifth employee, Jacob Bijani, has left the company less than two weeks after it was acquired by Yahoo.


In a post to his personal Tumblr, Bijani writes that he plans to take some time off "to digest the last few years" and that he has "about a dozen different projects planned" — projects, we assume, he'll want to get started after that break.



Bijani's post, in full:



Today was my last day at Tumblr.


Five years ago I joined a team of four as Tumblr’s first designer, creative director, and product engineer. That team has since grown to 182 of the most wonderful and talented people around.


I’m so proud of what we’ve all created together, and it’s been a privilege to contribute to something beloved by so many. I can’t wait to see what’s next for the product; I’m sure it will be nothing short of incredible.


There’s still a lot more I want to accomplish, and I’m really excited about this next chapter. For now, I’m going to take some time off to digest the last few years. I have about a dozen different projects planned, so expect more from me soon! Read more...



More about Yahoo, Tumblr, Business, Startups, and Jacob Bijani



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

ads 3

Popular Posts

ads 4

ads 5