Monday 27 May 2013

Amanda Bynes isn't holding back when it comes to speaking out about her recent arrest.


The troubled actress took to Twitter to voice her frustration with the NYPD after she was arrested Thursday evening for reckless endangerment and taken for a psychiatric evaluation.


"For once and for all, this is the last thing I'll say about the mistaken arrest," she tweeted. "I'm suing NYPD for illegally entering my apartment, lying about drugs on me and lying about me tampering with non existent drug paraphernalia, then I'm suing for being put into a mental hospital against my will, then locked up overnight for coming home after a facial and working out with my trainer like the good girl that I am."




Read More...

More on Movies

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Pages

Powered by Blogger.

ads 3

Popular Posts

ads 4

ads 5